Monday, July 11, 2011

Elder Monson Tryon, 7-11-11
Yup I’m Argentine
Dearest Family,

New Record! Yesterday we had 11 investigators at church! There were also 3 other people that are investigating the church but we can’t start teaching them because they live outside our area limits.

We really had an awesome week. We are so busy! I’ve never had so much work to do, so many people that want to listen to us! I personally think it’s just because we are two goofy Arizonan gringos that make everybody laugh. We have been blessed with so many miracles that I don’t even know which ones to talk about!

Lets just say we have 1 or 2 lined up for baptism this week, 2 or 3 for the next week and 4 for the following week. We have so much work to do... My greatest joys and blessings fulfilled are events that are occurring now in my mission. I think I know more now than ever before that God´s richest blessing are way better than anything of this world! It’s really divine. I love Heavenly Father for His eternal love for me. And that is what makes me love you guys so much! I love you all!

Elder Tryon

No comments:

Post a Comment